- Lương Thoả thuận
Thông tin công việc
Point Avenue is a character development focused Ed-tech company based in Hanoi, Vietnam. We instill “Character First, the Pathway to Excellence” in all that we do and aim to empower the next generation of leaders in Vietnam to transform the world through wisdom, integrity, and compassion. Operations Consultants are the backbone of the Admissions Consulting practice. They are key support personnel whose primary responsibilities lay in being specialists and program subject matter experts within the admissions and standardized testing landscape, providing customer relations assistance to parents and students, liaising them with Education Consultants, teachers and managers.
● Cau Giay Center 2nd floor, NOCT1 E4 Yen Hoa New Urban, Yen Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
● 60 Chu Huy Man street, Sai Dong Urban, Phuc Dong Ward, Long Bien District, Hanoi
● 5 days/ week during regular Fall & Spring term (Tue to Sun, off Mon & one day on weekday)
● 6 days/ week during the application session (day off will be advised later)
Working shift (included 01 hour for lunch break):
● Morning: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
● Afternoon: 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Sales & Enrollment
– Follow-up to convert from potential lead source to recruit students and families to PAV.
– Arrange meetings with customers as parents and students.
– Consult prospective students and their families to offer the suitable study opportunities based on customers’ needs, and students’ information.
– Receive customer payments and hand over cash balance and documents to the Accounting Department.
2. Customer relation management
– Handle customer’s inquiries.
– Timely communicate feedback with internal team and make suggestions to improve organization
– Cultivating positive and supportive relationships with students that are conducive to their growth and achievement.
– Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
– Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
– Translate and interpret feedback/program information to support Education consultants.
– Collaborate with Education consultant to conduct parent conferences
4. Other tasks
– Work with the Admissions Consulting team to research and develop curriculum, methods, and databases for extracurricular development through teachers, courses, programs, organizations, and competitions.
– Organize and assist in PA exhibitions/workshops and other educational events.
– Other tasks assigned by the first-line supervisor.
– Bachelor degree from accredited university. Studying abroad is a plus.
2. Language requirement:
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English (Ielts 7.5 or above) is a must.
3. Work experience:
– At least 1-year experience in the Education Sales/Customer service industry is a must.
– Experience in overseas study consulting is preferred.
4. Skills and attitude:
– Strong translation and problem solving skills.
– Ability to work under high pressure and target.
– High customer service mindset.
– Well team-player
Email and Social Media [email protected] Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube
CV subject: PAV x Name: Position application