Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Rất tiếc, công việc này tạm thời đã hết hạn ứng tuyển.
Thông tin công việc
On a typical day you will:
- Assist CEO and board members in daily operations
- Schedule and Format Social Media Posts and Marketing Plan
- Deal with customers and complete onboarding and sales.
- Collate and develop content from provided sources.
- B2B partnerships and relationships
- Deal with general enquiries
- Manage Coaches and CEO calendars – schedule appointments
- Respond to customer enquiries
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Time Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster relationships
- Genuine customer care
- Self Motivated
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Decision making and problem solving
- Interest in health and wellbeing
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- High level of English (speaking, writing and reading)Notes: Degree in education in creative/marketing and experience in service industry is a bonus
- A real insight into working for the health and fitness industry
- Support, coaching and constructive feedback to develop your skills in professional working environment.
- Be upskilled by learning through online courses and on the job training.
- Exciting young and agile Startup with ambitious growth targets
- Self-directed, no micro-management
- Ability to grow, learn and have a marked impact on the business
- Impact on the lives’ of others.
- Make a difference
- Professional Working environment
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
TIN HẾT HẠN